Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pak'n'Save, Petone

Probably wouldn't buy again.  $1.88  4/10 Made off site.


I assumed 'Slice Caramello' is the same as caramel slice as per the label - perhaps a upmarket name to balance out the thrifty packaging.
 
Not too bad, esp. for $1.88.  I found the base a bit sweet and a bit bland, but ok - no coconut which I'm discovering I quite like in a caramel slice base - just a wee bit.  The caramel was ok enough and a adequate chocolate top.

I say I wouldn't buy again, but this is probably more because I'd just come from trying new jeans on, than it being particularly offensive.  I can see why this would get bought each day as part of someone's lunch, though personally, I'd rather save the calories and get into those skinny jeans...  Mike - it's all yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment