Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Loaf Caramel Slice - purchased by George at Moore Wilson I suspect

Loaf Caramel Slice, might buy again.  Curated by George.  5/10  Made in Loaf's kitchen I assume. 

I must admit I was somewhat relieved that George, who brought this Caramel Slice over didn't think it was awesome.  It's not that it was bad, it just wasn't what I'd expect a boutiquely packaged slice to be.  In saying that, we have scoffed the whole lot off.   And looked for crumbs.

It had a nice enough caramel and somewhat sugary icing, but the base was a bit crumbly and perhaps too chocolately - I don't recall any coconut either.   I just expected a wee bit more.

Would buy again to take to someones place for an afternoon tea or evening treat - thanks George!

1 comment:

  1. when something is called a loaf it is never going to be a slice - really what were you guys thinking (shakes head) :-)

    ReplyDelete