Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wallaceville House, Upper Hutt

Wallaceville House, Upper Hutt.  Certainly would buy again if I could.  Made on site.  9/10  $?

Ok, so strictly speaking this isn't caramel slice, but it did have a wiff of caramel and was so tasty it would be wrong to omit it - even if it looks like a glob of oats.

This was a deliciously chewy oaty thing that my work friends and I found on a course recently.  It had lumps of chocolate and (I think) caramel goodness - it's was warmed perfectly and made me wish I hadn't had so much other lunch.  Only thing I'd change was the raisins - they were superfluous to the slice.

No idea on the price as it was just part of the course lunch.  Would drive all the way out there to have it if I could - yum!

Thanks Ro for suggesting that I better try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment